3rd Annual Utah LGBTQ+ Economic Summit
Entrepreneur's: Are you working IN your business or ON your business? Step away from the shop/office and join us in the "shark tank" as we dive into different facets of business and self discovery at the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber's 3rd annual Economic Summit "Lead OUT Loud."
This is an Economic Summit of epic proportions, where we bring together powerful, well known speakers to educate, and vitalize Utah's LGBTQ+ and allied business owners to help their businesses THRIVE.
If you are an inspiring, new or veteran business owner, we promise there will be a nugget or two to help in your business!
- 930a Coffee
- 10.00a Welcome, Tracey Dean She|Her, Chamber Chairwoman of the Board
- 10.20a Break: Natalie Sheffield She|Her, 3 Peaks Training, Get Up & Move!
- 10.30a Dr. Rixt Luikenaar, They|Them, Transitioning at Work
- 11.15a Misty Frost, She|They, Building a Thriving Career Based on Trust, Purpose, and An Obsession with Customer Experience
- 11.50a Get Up & Move!
- Noon Lunch
- 1.00p Sara Day, She|Her, Utah Microloan Fund - Small Business Lending
- 1.40p Jason Olsen, He|Him, Growing & Franchising Your Business
- 2.00p Matthew Landis, He|Him, Queer Gifts & Strengths: Using Them with Purpose
- 2.30p Break: Get Up and Move!
- 3.00p William Marks, He|Him, Facebook's Present & Future in Utah
- 4:00-6:30 PM: Open networking, appetizers, cash bar & DJ Pauly
Exhibitor hall will be open during breaks.
- Full day summit attendance + after hours networking: $50/members | $60/non-members
- Sponsorships: $500
- After hour networking only: $20
Chamber Gold members will receive complimentary registration for 2 if registered by September 15th. If you are a Gold Member, please look for an email registration/RSVP invite and if you did not get one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summit Sponsors and Chamber Corporate Partners will receive: 2 Complimentary In-person Registrations & Remote Registration for up to 6 | Chamber social media, website, and event recognition | An exhibit table.
Not vaccinated, but still want to join us? Kindly choose the virtual option for your ticket.
See ya in the tank!!
*COVID plan as of 9/14/21 (subject to change) We are committed to holding a safe event and comfortable environment for all. In order to stay safe and stay open, we strongly encourage everyone who is medically cleared to get your vaccination. However, if you are not vaccinated, we ask that you join us virtually.
Proof of Vaccination will be required at check-in.
Proof of vaccination may be presented in the form of an original vaccination card, print or digital copy of vaccination card or app-based vaccination record. Mask-wearing will be strongly encouraged when not eating/drinking. Ample hand sanitizer and social distancing in the conference room for our attendees will be prioritized. We are working with the team at Living Planet Aquarium and will plan on safety in food/drink services. We will follow state/local health ordinances and adjust as necessary. If the decision is made to hold the Summit as a virtual only event, in-person registrants will be be notified and be automatically re-registered for 2021 virtual attendance.
ADA: should you need any accommodations, please send us an email.