Treasury Operations Internship
WebBank (the “Bank”) is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state chartered bank. WebBank is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
The team at WebBank supports the lending platforms across the nation’s tech hubs driving innovation and financial inclusion. At WebBank, we are looking for a team member who wants to share their experience and insight in a company with a strong risk management culture. Working with a portfolio of more than fifteen lending platforms including VC-backed startups to Fortune 50 digital pioneers, every day is different. In this position, you will be a key team member to our business, by leveraging your experience to develop positive working relationships with leading FinTech companies to execute the Bank’s strategic initiatives.
Remote only candidates will be considered
For employees based in Colorado, the minimum salary range is between $20 - $25/hour
Treasury analyst is key member of the Strategic Partner settlement team whose responsibilities maintenance of the daily funding settlement process, collateral calculation, ACH exception processing and reconciliation of the Federal Reserve Bank and clearing accounts.
- Update and reconcile all Strategic Partner tracking sheets and enter wires/ACH for processing, including following through to completion.
- Have a detailed understanding of all aspects of the Strategic Partner settlement process that impacts the Bank’s Accounting and Treasury functions.
- Update and reconcile daily Federal Reserve Bank account activity spreadsheet against the Federal Reserve Bank account statement.
- Calculate and reconcile weekly and monthly Strategic Partner collateral amounts.
- Research and resolve ACH inquiries and prepare and submit hold harmless letters to RDFIs.
- Monitor ACH returns and perform weekly reconciliation of all clearing accounts.
- Process NOCs, ACH reversals and retail deposit ACH entries.
- Assist VP, Treasury in maintaining institutional and brokered deposit book.
- Assist VP, Treasury in maintaining and updating treasury policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with finance department personnel on various reporting and reconciliation tasks, as required.
Required Skills and Experience
- Enrolled in Business, Finance or Accounting program (Senior)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Adaptability to work in a fast paced and evolving work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be comfortable working within a team environment
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Prior Financial Services/Bank operations experience
- AAP certification/CTP