Treasury Operations Analyst
WebBank (the “Bank”) is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state chartered bank. WebBank is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
The Treasury Analyst will assist Treasury Manager in treasury functions of the Bank.
- Assist in processing daily wires, ACHs, book transfers;
- Maintain institutional and brokered deposit book;
- Maintain and update treasury cash management policies;
- Assist in resolving any ACH related inquiries from customers, partners, and banks;
- Assist Treasury Manager in preparation of monthly and ad-hoc treasury reporting;
- Interact with Treasury Manager and Controller on daily basis and assist on special projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior Financial Services/Bank operations experience
- Computer skills with Excel and other MS Office software required
- Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Must be detail-oriented
- Be receptive and supportive of change
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be comfortable working within a team environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to communicate effectively across a broad base including internal customers, external customers, and executive management.
- Ability to source and manage a team that will provide ongoing oversight of key clients and/or direct Bank products and services.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- AAP certification/CTP is preferred