Strategic Partner Program Analyst
WebBank (the “Bank”) is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state chartered bank. WebBank is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
The team at WebBank supports the lending platforms across the nation’s tech hubs driving innovation and financial inclusion. At WebBank, we are looking for a team member who wants to share their experience and insight in a company with a strong risk management culture. Working with a portfolio of more than fifteen lending platforms including VC-backed startups to Fortune 50 digital pioneers, every day is different. In this position, you will be a key team member to our business, by leveraging your experience to develop positive working relationships with leading FinTech companies to execute the Bank’s strategic initiatives.
The Strategic Partner Program Analyst ("Program Analyst" or "PA") reports directly to a Senior Program Manager or VP of Risk and Relationship Management and is responsible for assisting and supporting with the administrative aspects of the day-to-day oversight, supervision, and management of a designated Strategic Partner and Strategic Partner Program(s). Duties include but are not limited to coordinating ongoing review of marketing materials, reporting, compliance, policies and procedures, account management, vendor management, and technology requirements. The Program Analyst interacts with and supports each respective department within the Bank and third-party resources (e.g., Outside Counsel) that are required for ongoing oversight, reviews, and monitoring of the Strategic Partner Programs.
Primary Responsibilities (Job Duties)
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with Strategic Partner(s) to review progress related to any managed issues, opportunities, and contractual requirements.
- Work closely with the assigned Program Manager(s) and outside counsel to coordinate review of Strategic Partner Program materials including policies, procedures, marketing and customer facing material.
- Work closely with the assigned Program Manager(s), other departments within the Bank, or third-party resources to ensure periodic contractual requirements are completed.
- Assist in the management and review of monthly reporting metrics, complaints, and contractual requirements associated with the Strategic Partner Program(s).
- Support Bank management during regulatory exams or internal audits.
- Assist in the processing of various legal and other documents associated with the management of Strategic Partner Programs.
- Fully support ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3 years in the financial industry.
- Good people management and interpersonal skills including the ability to work well in a team or on an individual basis.
- Excellent ability to analyze complex issues and identify suitable solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively with other departments and operate in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Ability to recognize and focus on critical issues. Flexibility to balance and respond to competing needs within the organization.
- Assertive self-starter, with exceptional professional verbal/written skills, who is highly organized and able to work independently to finish assigned projects.
- Solid working knowledge of various computer systems, software and changing technology.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to plan strategically and execute tenaciously.
- Experience with FinTech, consumer lending, bank cards, or small business lending.
- Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g., FDIC, UDFI) is highly desired.