The Salt Lake City (SLC) Office of Regional and Business Engagement (ORBE) team has a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Lead Administrative Assistant / Lead Operations Support Specialist to join our group. Our team is driving the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank's (SF Fed) journey to be a community-engaged organization through a comprehensive engagement strategy that leverages the work of local branches to create long-lasting relationships with business, community, and government leaders. If you are interested in applying your time and talents to a fascinating, mission-driven organization that is doing important work in the local community, the SF Fed could be the place for you!
This role will be a key contributor on our ORBE team and will be responsible to manage data and information in Salesforce; handle and lead projects related to employee engagement; assist and support the execution of regional forums; and support general outreach initiatives. This role will also be responsible to assist with the various responsibilities necessary to support the SLC Branch Board of Directors and senior leaders. Professionalism, attention to detail, effective communication, and the ability to independently respond and drive for results is necessary in this role.
Our ideal candidate will possess a strong ability to communicate effectively, to include email and in-person follow ups; the ability to partner and collaborate with cross-functional leaders to ensure successful project completion; and the skill to flex and lead engagement initiatives while considering the varying work dynamics of our team members to increase employee retention and morale.
The Fed also knows flexibility in one’s work schedule is important and this position offers a balance between working onsite and working from home.
In this role, you will:
- Lead employee engagement and team projects.
- Perform data entry, manipulation, and reporting using one or more technologies. Verify entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Independently design and create reports.
- Participate in special cross-functional projects that require complex project coordination in response to business needs.
- Partner with key stakeholders to manage vendor relationships. Work closely with user groups and contracted service providers to assess internal needs and vendor performance.
- Perform cost and spend analysis to identify cost effective solutions for existing and future contracts.
- Use group-specific knowledge to support the daily operations of the group.
- Collaborate and partner with group business lines and the Bank’s support areas.
- Arrange appointments and office events, while responding to inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist with other operational tasks as necessary.
- Associate degree or higher.
- Requires four or more years of related professional operations experience.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including Teams and Outlook.
- Intermediate experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Experience with database-driven software preferred.
- Experience collecting, transforming, analyzing, and reporting on data preferred.
- Experience working cross-functionally to meet internal and external client needs preferred.
- Experience working independently to complete tasks preferred.
- Experience arranging virtual events and event collateral is a huge plus!
Effective October 1, 2021, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank’s vaccination policy; the Bank will provide accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we offer a wonderful benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pretax Flexible Spending Account, Paid Family Leave Care, Backup Child Care Program, Pretax Day Care Flexible Spending Account, Vacation Days, Sick Days, Paid Holiday’s, Pet Insurance, Matching 401(k), and an unheard of Retirement / Pension.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve. The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested? Please apply here: https://rb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/FRS/job/Salt-Lake-City-UT/Lead-Ops-Support-Specialist_R-0000002200