What to Expect What You’ll Do
Tesla is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high-level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will require a strong level of customer service skills and experience. The overall responsibility of this role is to ensure Tesla meets its obligations and commitments by responding to customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner. The Customer Support team develops and maintains excellent working relationships with Tesla Owners and various internal departments to carefully and effectively address customer concerns. Qualified persons may have a background in customer support or administrative roles. Candidates will thrive in both an independent and team environment.
Morning Shift: 5am - 5pm
Night Shift: 5pm - 5am
You will work an 8 hour shift with a 30 min lunch.
What You’ll Bring
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by taking inbound phone calls and/or chats for vehicle support customers
- Review and assess customer concerns for possible troubleshooting and remote diagnostics
- Educate customers how to self-serve including directing to the self-help website and self-scheduling appointments with the local service team
- Provide an exceptional experience to our customers on a day to day basis
- Accurately record issues and data into CRM / Vehicle Support System
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- High School diploma or GED
- Evidence of exceptional ability.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities.
- Flexible schedule; Schedules rotate every 6 Months
- Proficient with MS Windows, Office, and Outlook. Ability to effectively navigate web browsers and multiple internal systems.
- Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to towing and service of vehicle systems.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- Establish and maintain positive, cooperative, working relationships.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice