About Tafi and Daz 3D
Tafi is a leader in web3 strategy, development, and marketing. It has partnered with iconic brands such as Coca-Cola, Warner Brothers, DC, Estee Lauder, RTFKT (now Nike), Champion, Timex, Coinbase, Snap, and many others for NFTs collaborations and other creative work.
Daz 3D makes being an artist easier with free software and access to millions of 3D assets, many of which are high-resolution, interoperable, and exportable to other leading software programs and game engines. It is especially well-known for its dynamic 3D character solutions and its network of expert content creators.
Product Lead- Artificial Intelligence
Location: Vancouver, BC (preferred), or Salt Lake City, Utah
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Chief Product Officer
We are seeking a talented Product Lead for AI to join our team. As a Product AI Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing AI-based products that enhance the user experience and drive business growth. You will work closely with other stakeholders, such as the product team, design team, and development team, to identify opportunities for AI applications and develop solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
Your Impact as a Product Lead- AI
- Define and execute the product strategy for our AI-based products and solutions
- Work closely with the AI Team Lead, UX Designers, and Technical Artists to identify opportunities for AI applications and develop solutions that meet the needs of our customers
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of machine learning techniques, and other AI-related technologies. Understanding the application of AI
- Identify and prioritize features and enhancements that drive business growth and enhance the user experience
- Collaborate with the AI Team Lead, development team, and other stakeholders to ensure that AI-based solutions are integrated effectively into the overall product architecture
- Conduct user research and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in AI and machine learning to identify new opportunities for product innovation
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, partners, and other stakeholders to ensure that our AI products meet their needs and expectations
You Bring to Daz 3D and Tafi:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in product management
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong experience in developing and executing product strategies that have driven business growth and enhanced the user experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, AI, Machine Learning, or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in AI development and machine learning, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Personal interest in learning AI and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
Bonus Skills and Abilities
- Skilled 3D modeler/generalist, technical artist, graphic designer
Do I need ALL Criteria to Apply To Daz 3D and Tafi?
Absolutely not! Studies have shown that women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. If you are drawn to this role and your past experiences do not align perfectly with the job description, but you think you have something we should be looking for, please apply, and let’s see where the conversation goes!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We strive to create and maintain an environment where all our employees feel included and empowered to work in a safe environment. We celebrate and value each employee’s unique experiences and perspectives across our company and recognize that fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place to work ensures a vibrant and joyful place for creativity to be explored.